Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First off, thank you to everybody who gave me feedback on yesterday's article.  That's how I'm able to find things to include in here for you all.  Since so many great games have been coming out, I  thought I'd share a list of my 5 favorite games on PSP so far.  I know someone's going to disagree with me on this list, but listen to reason before you start crying.  Also, let me remind you these picks are from a female's perspective.  I will yell at anyone who disagrees!

FREE PLAYSTATION 3

5) Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice




OK.  First of all, this game is one of the best action games available on the PSP.  There are explosions everywhere for no reason.  The entire game, you're shooting in a high speed car chase, or over water.  The best part, you never run out of ammo!  Out of all the action games, this is one that can be played for long periods of time without getting bored.


4) Silent Hill Origins


If anyone's ever seen the Silent Hill movie, they would already know that it is CREEPY!!!  The reason I like this game is because it attempts to tell you how the town became as morbid as it did.  In terms of horror games, this one did it for me.  You gotta have something with a scary story line every once in a while.  Just a note, this is not something to play by yourself at night in the dark if you're a squeemish blonde chick!


FREE PLAYSTATION 3

3) Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories


 Anyone who has owned any sort of gaming console knows about Grand Theft Auto.  There should not be any question as to why this game is on my list.  It is awesome, entertaining, and it rocks! 






2) Rock Band Unplugged

The only reason this game is on here is because I had such huge doubts about it being played on a PSP.  This is my favorite game on the Playstation 3 for sure, but that's because I can rock out on guitar, drums, or a mic.  I was very apprehensive about purchasing this, but I played it beforehand.  This game is great if you're sitting around looking for something to do.  Funnily enough, I happen to do that very often. :-)


And now, my pick for #1 PSP game...drumroll....

1) Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops


I know this pic doesn't represent the game, but I figured I'd annoy some of you men and put one of the only girls in the game as the main shot. HAHA.  The graphics in this game are still pretty amazing almost four years later.  The complexity of each mission is what keeps you on your toes while playing and keeps the PSP in your hands as well.  Good job, Kojima!





Not bad for my first top five, I think.  In case anyone didn't notice, each game covers a different genre of video game.  I'm not the type to list two horror games or three racing games.  We needed some variety.  Anyone disagree with my choices?  Let me know. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,The playstation games are a popular genre in the home video games. People play the playstation games in their free times.They can use various devices to play the playstation games of their hoice. They can use the computers, the Xbox consoles, the hard drives, or even the memory sticks to njoy the playstation games. They can carry the playstation games when they are traveling. The laystation games on the consoles or the memory sticks are a good option if a lone kid is traveling with you in the car...

nintendo dsi r4

Post a Comment